Friday, March 6, 2009

Join in with Red Nose Day!


It's that time of year where the days are getting lighter, the days are slightly brighter and Red Nose Day will be on our TVs once again.


I have watched the Red Nose Day on BBC 1 show since I was very young, so it is something of a tradition to me stay in, watch and donate. Once it's over, I usually go to bed exhausted (I have to admit, I have never lasted the whole show!), after a night of tears & laughter.


Over the years, Red Nose Day has raised millions of pounds to help disadvantaged children from all over Africa and the UK. It's a wonderful cause which has done so much to help. Click here to read about the projects all the donation money helps to support.


The site says "we take some fantastic fundraising in schools, offices and homes across the land, mix it with the nation’s favourite celebrities getting up to all kinds of mischief, sprinkle a new Red Nose (or three!) across the entire UK and add a cracking night of comedy on BBC One to make Red Nose Day the phenomenon it is."


On March 13th, we will be wearing red noses in the office and I will be sure to make a donation both from Biome and personally too. I hope you all at least watch the show for some amazing heartfelt stories & some great comedy moments.

No comments: