Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Designers 2008

I have been so busy with work recently, that I haven’t had a chance to make it to the New Designers Show at the Business Design Centre, Islington.

I am determined to take a couple hours out of my day though to see the show, as it really is one of my favourites.

The event showcases design talent from around the country. Categories range from architecture to furniture to fashion. The event brings together over 4,000 graduates from a vast range of universities and design colleges such as The University of Leeds to Central St Martins College in London. New Designers 2008 will take place in two stages, from 3-6 July and the 10-13 July.
Biome Lifestyle has in fact worked with a few designers, after noticing their talent at the New Designers Show. I wonder who we will find this year…

No comments: