Friday, April 3, 2009

Healthy and delicious recipes - what's not to love!

I love surfing the internet for new recipes as there are so many out there! However, there is one cooking blog I stumbled across & I am now a huge fan!

www.mostlyeating.com is written by Sophie, a nutritionist from Oxford. She says:

That the blog"is essentially about all those thought processes that go into choosing what to eat, where to buy it and how to cook it, something that many of us are starting to spend more and more time on. I am a nutritionist so healthy eating is major theme running through this blog and the other being my efforts to shop a little more ethically."

I especially love the Fig & Plum Porridge (I now enjoy that most mornings), the Pisto and the Spaghetti with courgette, lemon and goats cheese. Also the photography is fantastic and always makes my mouth water!

Take a look and see if you find something delicious to cook tonight!

No comments: