Saturday, May 24, 2008

Could this be the perfect bakery?

Whilt visiting a friend in Hastings the other week, I came across this fabulous organic bakery called Judges, and I really think it’s one of my best finds in a long time! Everything from the Cornish pasties to the pink meringue pigs via the jam doughnuts and chocolate brownies is organically certified (by the Soil Association). The bakery stocks a wide-range of the usual white, wholemeal and malthouse English breads, from cottage loaves to ‘bloomers’ and French sticks. However, there is also a fabulous selection of artisan breads, including Parisienne baguettes (which are rolled overnight in French linen!), seeded loaves and rye bread, all created by an award-winning baker. Delicious!


I just wish Judges was local to Biome Lifestyle, however it is probably a blessing for my waist-line that it’s not!

No comments: