Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Luxury eco-furniture

I am sure we all say, if we won the lottery I would... Well if I did (although I never buy a ticket!) I would deck my home with this beautiful eco-furniture.

The furniture is by Brazilian designer Hugo França’s who offers beautiful, stylish and earthy furniture designs for the home. The Brazilian designer carves stunningly elemental furnishings from discarded Amazonian Indian canoes and fallen Pequi trees, some dating to 1,000 years old. The wide catalogue features low-slung coffee tables, chaises, and enormous room dividers. And, all this earth-consciousness would set you back for a incredible price tag as well that runs into tens of thousands of pounds. I best get saving...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful furnitures...

furniture